If you ride a road bike then the chances are, at some point you’ve dreamed of what it would be like to be a PRO. The ease of having all the support the pro’s have; the private transfer directly to a luxury complex, an onsite professional chef and all the staff support you’ll need.
It’s not just about the cycling it’s about the whole package, luxury accommodation that will literally take your breath away, food that will leave you coming back for more and a cycling experience you will never forget. We have it all and we’re sharing it with you, taking Cycling Holidays to a whole new level!
A premier comple just 5 minutes from Calpe and used by professional cycling teams. Your cycling holiday here on the Costa Blanca is a no expense spared Pro Experience Week and an opportunity for you to ride with other cyclists of all levels and abilities (e-bikes available on request).
Everything we do is driven by a spirit of fun and adventure and for some, that means stopping to take in the view, while others may want to go for the KOM. Our professional guides make sure that the stopping points on our cycling tours include some of the best spots in the Costa Blanca. You will experience some epic climbs such as Coll de Rates, Val De Ebo and Bernia, as well as thrilling descents and awe-inspiring scenery.
Join us 11th-18th May 2020 & this Pro Cycling experience can be your reality!
YOUR CYCLING HOLIDAY INCLUDES.
• Private airport transfers
• 7 nights luxury accommodation
• 6 fully supported rides, team car assistance & guides
• Full carbon road bikes, with bike fit
• Expert on the spot support, with a fully qualified mechanic.
• Bidons and musette with gels, bars & freshly made treats from the in-house chef.
• Soft drinks, wine & beer while at the retreat
• Breakfast, dinner, post ride light bite
• 2 Post ride massages
• Room and kit cleaning services
• Access to the complex facilities, yoga studio, fitness suit, tennis court & treatment room
• Rest day activity including dinner at local restaurant
• Access to 25mtr indoor swimming pool
• Evening shuttle service available
11-18th MAY 2020
We believe that cycling is for everyone, so our itineraries are designed to accommodate all types of riders from cycling newcomers to avid riders and everyone in between.
Every day, you’ll be joined by at least one guide on the road and another in the support van, sweeping the route, providing refreshments, mechanical support, and a lift if you need it.
If you’re legs are feeling fresh, our guides are happy to take you out for some extra miles if you wish. If you choose to push yourself on a more difficult ride you can spin the legs safe in the knowledge, you can always rely on our support van.